Intezer offers a free 14-day trial of the Autonomous Detection & Response (AutonomousDR) plan. The trial is activated when you sign up as a new user.
You can visit the pricing page for more information about Intezer's plans and pricing.
If you're looking for a deeper proof-of-concept of the AutonomousDR plan without the 14-day limitations, all the capabilities, and closer support from one of our solution engineers, please get in touch with us at email@example.com.
What the AutonomousDR trial includes:
- Automated EDR alert triage and response (for CrowdStrike and SentinelOne)
- Automated email alert triage and response
- Scans for artifacts (file, URL, memory, live endpoint) coming from alerts
- On-demand scans for files, URLs, memory dumps, and live endpoints
- Threat feed (subscribe to threat groups/families)
- Advanced IOC extraction (related samples, reused strings, Detect & Hunt, YARA)
- IOC extraction (hashes, IPs, domains) - also included in the Malware Analysis plan
- API access - also included in the Malware Analysis plan
- Download samples - also included in the Malware Analysis plan
- Automatic clustering of threats for faster triage and remediation - also included in the Malware Analysis plan
The trial has a few limitations:
- Up to 500 automated scans in 14 days. Sufficient for small environments, but large environments might require more scanning quota in 14 days.
- "Contact an Expert" isn't available. "Contact an Expert" allows users to get advice from Intezer's experts regarding a case, and it's available only to paid users.
- Some advanced features, such as full database access and the IDA Pro plugin, are limited.
When the trial ends, you can:
- Purchase a license and continue with one of Intezer's paid plans.
- Request an extension for your trial.
- Deactivate your Intezer account.
- Keep using Intezer's Free plan for on-demand malware analysis (10 public file scans/month).
If you want to reactivate the trial, encounter issues, or have any additional questions, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.