In the account settings page, you can review and manage general account information, your current data sources and notifications.
To access the page, click on Account Settings on the top right-hand side of the screen:
Here you can view general information on your account, reset your password or generate API keys.
Under External Threat Intelligence you can configure external threat intelligence sources for data enrichment, such as VirusTotal.
Under Usage Quota you can view the remaining quota for manual analysis actions.
Here you can view the current data sources that are feeding into the system. These sources send alerts to Intezer for automated investigation.
There are currently 3 types of connections:
- Endpoint Security Connectors - these are direct connections to EDR platforms. Information about enabled or disabled features can be viewed, in addition to the number of hosts in each environment. You can also connect new EDR tenants by clicking on Connect more sources.
- HTTP Alert Ingestion - these alert sources will be received as a webhook request by Intezer. This type of configuration is usually required for ingesting alerts from a SIEM platform.
- Phishing Mailbox - here you can view your dedicated phishing mailbox address and configure the allowed senders for it. These should be the email domains that the emails will be reported by.
Notifications and Outbound Webhooks
Here you can review and configure notification channels where you can be updated on alert results, escalations, and define webhook notifications for general purposes:
- Weekly Report - enable or disable the automatic weekly report to be sent to the administrators of the organization.
- Escalation Emails - configure the recipients of escalations emails for urgent threats.
- Webhooks - review outbound webhook channels. This type of notification can be used to update your ticketing or case management system with new or updated alert results. It can also be used to trigger SOAR flows according to the alert result.
For any additional changes of configurations, please contact email@example.com